Treat friends and colleagues to the premier Holiday party location of the Treasure Valley. We offer a beautifully decorated room and acclaimed catering that receives rave reviews. We are proud to be the venue of choice for some of Eagle, Meridian and Boise’s top companies that return to celebrate at Eagle Hills year after year.
Holiday Party Venue Pricing
The Cedars Banquet Room
The indoor ballroom was remodeled in 2015 and can accommodate up to 200 guests. It features twenty foot vaulted ceilings, oversized crystal chandeliers, a wood burning fireplace and private entrance with attached patio deck.
$1,295- Friday and Saturday
$875 – Sunday through Thursday
$25 per person food and beverage minimum required
The Eagle Hills Restaurant
Our restaurant and lounge is available in December for private events and can accommodate up to 50 guests. It features a gorgeous 20′ custom woodwork bar, comfy leather booths and pendant lighting.
$500 – Seven days per week, December only
$20 per person food and beverage minimum required
Included Amenities for Either Room
- Stunning Holiday décor including a ceiling height Christmas tree, centerpieces, wreaths, garland and more
- Holiday background music, or you may provide your own MP3 player and plug into our sound system
- All tables and chairs with setup and take down in your choice of layout for up to 200 guests in our larger banquet room and up to 50 guests in our smaller room
- Table linens (10 color options) and linen napkins (23 color options)
- White china, glassware and flatware
- Professional serving staff
- Ample onsite parking
Additional Services and Rental Items
- Full bar with professional bartenders. After the set up fee is paid beverages may be full host, partial host or guests may purchase their own. ($200 set up fee for our larger room, $100 for the smaller.)
- Cake cutting. ($50)
- Dance floor. (various sizes and styles starting at $375)
- Linen upgrades. (call for pricing)
- Specialty lighting. (call for pricing)
Top-notch catering is provided onsite by our acclaimed chef team. We pride ourselves on fresh ingredients, tasty recipes and beautiful presentations that guests will remember long after the event. A minimum of $25 per guest in food and beverage is required for all events. Please also budget for a 6% sales tax and 20% service charge on all catering and hosted beverage selections.
If you have something in mind that is not on our menu, please contact us for availability and pricing.
A $550 deposit and contract are required to secure the date of your Holiday party. The final menu, guest count, table layout, linens colors and beverage requests are required two weeks prior to the event. Payment in full is required one week prior.
See our Event Contract for additional terms and conditions.
For more information regarding a Christmas/Holiday party, price quotes and to schedule a tour of the facilities, contact Christy Radcliffe:
Special Events Director
Office hours are Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM and some Sundays by appointment. Emails generally receive the fastest response.