Eagle Hills is a full service event center offering everything necessary to plan and execute a flawless special event that fits your style, personality and budget. With over 30 years in professional catering, wedding and event experience we are proud to be the venue of choice for the Treasure Valley’s top weddings, charity galas, Holiday parties, class reunions and other special events. Many amenities are provided onsite to make the planning process smooth and easy. Your guests will enjoy top-notch catering provided in house and if you prefer, full bar service with beer, wine and liquor.
What We Offer
Top Notch Catering
Fresh, high quality ingredients and beautiful displays that continue to receive rave reviews. Full menus are available on our catering page.
Tables, chairs, linens and napkins in choice of color, silverware, glassware, plates, servers and day-of coordination for no extra fee.
Beer, wine, liquor and non-alcoholic beverages are available with your choice of hosting options or let guests pay for all of their own.
Dance floors, specialty lighting, upgraded linens and more available for an extra fee, or bring your own. Rental price includes set up.
Outdoor facilities include our open grassy green and covered pavilion. Heaters provide warm during inclement weather.
Spacious suite and bath with multiple vanities available for no additional fee. Includes fruit and cheese plate and beverages.
Email us for More Information
We would be happy to provide more information and see if we are a good fit for your event. Email us with your questions and to schedule a tour.
Venue Pricing Included Amenities
Facility rental May – September: $4,500
October – April: $3,500
$25 per person or $4,000 total food and beverage minimum, whichever is greater
- White chairs and linen covered tables for up to 200 guests, including tables for cake, gifts, sign in book, favors, unity candle, etc. – additional fees may apply for events with over 200 attendees
- Set up and take down of everything we provide – hosting party is only responsible for set up of anything not provided, such as decorations
- Table linens (10 color options) and linen napkins (20 color options)
- Large private bridal suite and bath overlooking the Rose Garden Pavilion. Cheese, fruit and cracker plate included with non-alcoholic beverages and one bottle of champagne for you and your bridal party.
- White china, glassware and flatware
- Limited day of onsite coordination
- Ceremony rehearsal with coordination
- Professional serving staff
- Ample parking
- Commercial outdoor heaters
- Bistro lighting
- 5 hours of event time, additional 2 hours prior for decorations and photos, additional 1 hour after to gather up anything brought on site
Additional Services and Wedding Rental Items for an Added Fee
- Full bar with professional bartenders. After the set up fee is paid beverages may be full host, partial host or guests may purchase their own.
- Cake cutting
- Specialty lighting
- Additional event or set up time
Unforgettable catering is provided on site by our acclaimed chef team. Items are prepared fresh with quality ingredients and modern display presentations utilizing natural stone, fresh herb garnishes, varied heights and menu display cards. Menu items may be presented on a buffet or plated and served to your guests. Hors d’ oeuvres may also be offered on buffet stations or a tray pass by our serving staff.
Consultations are available if you would like to customize a menu tailored to your event. You may specify exactly what you are looking for or provide a general theme and budget and let our catering professionals provide recommendations for the event.
All food and beverage must be purchased through the Eagle Hills’ catering department with the exception of wedding cakes and guest favors. A minimum of $25 per person in food and beverage or $4,000 total (whichever is greater), is required for all events. Idaho State sales tax and a 20% service charge are applied to all catering selections. Offsite catering is not allowed, as our facility fees are a package deal with catering minimums. Wedding cakes are an exception and may be facilitated by an outside vendor.
For more information regarding catering and our full menus, view the Onsite Catering Page.
Chef you killed it! Almost a month after the wedding and we are still getting compliments about the food!” – Whitney, bride.
“I heard repeatedly that the food was to die for. One person, who has been to our annual holiday party for the last 10 years, told me this was by far the best food she’s ever had at these parties.” – Chris, Corporate Event Planner
“Compliments to the chef–the food was the highlight of the reception and we received so many compliments.” – Jacquie, bride
A $550 deposit and contract are required to secure the date of your event. The final menu, guest count, table layout, linens colors and beverage requests are required two weeks prior to the event. Payment in full is required one week prior.
For more information, price quotes and to schedule a tour of the facilities, contact Christy Radcliffe:
Special Events Director
Office hours are generally during the week Monday – Thursday 9am – 4pm and some Sundays by appointment. Emails are returned daily and receive the fastest response.