Club Events, IGA Tournaments and Leagues
Registration for men’s and women’s association and club events, Idaho Golf Association tournaments and twilight leagues are facilitated through Golf Genius via the calendar below. You will not be able to register for an event until close enough to the date that it becomes open. A current GHIN handicap number is required.
All renewals and new GHIN establishments for the 2021 EHMGA and GHIN handicap are done online through the link below.
Save $7 with PROMO CODE: EARLYBIRD
valid January 1 – February 28 only
To join the EHMGA or EHLGA for the 2021 season and either renew or establish your GHIN handicap, please click the button above and input the following:
Club Name: Eagle Hills
Zip Code: 83616
Gender: Select Gender
Golf Genius Tips
- A GHIN handicap and current GHIN number are required to register. Two person events will require the GHIN number of both players. To renew or establish your handicap, go to the Idaho Golf Association website HERE. Input the following to join the EHMGA or EHLGA:
- Club Name – Eagle Hills
- Zip Code – 83616
- Select your gender
- Registration is available for each event about one month prior to the start date. Registration dates are noted next to each event name.
- Registration for all club tournaments closes the Wednesday prior at 11:00 PM. League registration closes one week prior to the start date at 11:00 PM.
- Team pairings and hole assignments can be found in Golf Genius through the “Tee Sheet” link once registration has been completed and our golf professionals have finished setting up the event.
- Results and payouts are also listed through this calendar. Once the event has been completed and scored you may click “Results” to view winners and payout amounts.
Charity Scrambles and Special Events
In addition to IGA and club tournaments, Eagle Hills is proud to be the course of choice for a variety charity scrambles and community events. The tournaments listed below do not require a GHIN handicap unless specifically noted and are welcome to golfers of all skill levels. Click on the event name below for more information.