GHIN and EHMGA Membership Renewal
All renewals and new GHIN establishments for the 2021 EHMGA and GHIN handicap are done online through the link below.
To join the EHMGA for the 2021 season and either renew or establish your GHIN handicap, please click the button above and input the following:
Club Name: Eagle Hills
Zip Code: 83616
Follow the prompts to payment.
GHIN fees are $37 for the year and it is $33 to join the EHMGA ($70 total).
Benefits of having a GHIN include:
- Idaho Golf Association Membership
- USGA GHIN Handicap Number for Tournament Eligibility
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) Membership
- Complimentary Subscription to quarterly PNGA Magazine
- IGA eRevision Email Newsletter
- 20% discount at imperialsports.com
- 20% discount at Parform.com
- Discount travel, hotels, and entertainment at idahoga.org
EHMGA Twilight League
Our popular men’s league takes place on Tuesday evenings with shotgun starts begin between 5:30 PM and 6:00 PM, depending on what daylight allows.
- 2021 Spring Session: April 12 – June 22 (11 weeks)
- 2021 Summer Session: July 6 – September 7 (10 weeks)
Golfers are split into different flights based on handicap. Players will find certain flights to be competitive for experienced golfers and others to be fun and educational for those with higher handicaps. Socialize after the round with great food and drink specials in the clubhouse.
Membership in the EHMGA and an active GHIN for 2021 are required to play in league. You must also have a partner to register.
Registration is available through Golf Genius on our tournament calendar found HERE and opens about one month prior to the start of each session of league.
Benefits of Joining The Eagle Hills Men’s Golf Association
Membership is open to anyone to join and benefits include:
- Eligibility to play in the Tuesday Men’s Twilight League
- Eligibility to play in various monthly tournaments throughout the season, including the Club Championship and Member-Guest. See tournament schedule here.
- Establishing your GHIN handicap.
The EHMGA Executive Board
Ricky Lauson, President
Dave Radcliffe, Vice President
Steve Henderson, Treasurer
Travis Kuntz, Secretary
Rowdy Hope, Tournament/Handicap Committee Member
Steve Ritchie, Tournament/Handicap Committee Member
Reverend Ted Radcliffe, Tournament/Handicap Committee Member