EHMGA Twilight League
The 2020 spring session has been postponed until May 5 and will last 9 weeks, ending June 30.
The summer session will begin on July 7 and run 11 weeks, ending September 15.
Flights are available for various handicaps with the championship flight playing for gross scores only and all other flights playing for gross and net. Shotgun times start between 5:30pm and 6:00pm depending on what daylight allows.
Membership in the EHMGA and an active 2020 GHIN is required to play in league. You must also have a partner to register..
The cost for spring league is $16/week for green fees and an additional $64 for the prize fund, admin fees and hole in one insurance.
Registration is available through Golf Genius on our tournament calendar found HERE and opens about one month prior to the start of each session of league.
GHIN and EHMGA Membership Renewal
All renewals for the 2020 EHMGA and GHIN handicap will be done online through the link below.
To join the EHMGA for the 2020 season and either renew or establish your GHIN handicap, please click the button above and input the following:
Club Name: Eagle Hills
Zip Code: 83616
Follow the prompts to payment.
GHIN fees are $37 for the year and it is $33 to join the EHMGA ($70 total).
Benefits of having a GHIN include:
- Idaho Golf Association Membership
- USGA GHIN Handicap Number for Tournament Elligibility
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) Membership
- Complimentary Subscription to quarterly PNGA Magazine
- IGA eRevision Email Newsletter
- 20% discount at imperialsports.com
- 20% discount at Parform.com
- Discount travel, hotels, and entertainment at idahoga.org
Benefits of Joining The Eagle Hills Men’s Golf Association
Membership is open to anyone to join and benefits include:
- Eligibility to play in the Tuesday Men’s Twilight League
- Eligibility to play in various monthly tournaments throughout the season, including the Club Championship and Member-Guest. See tournament schedule here.
- Establishing your GHIN handicap.
The EHMGA Executive Board
Ricky Lauson, President
Dave Radcliffe, Vice President
Steve Henderson, Treasurer
Travis Kuntz, Secretary
Rowdy Hope, Tournament/Handicap Committee Member
Steve Ritchie, Tournament/Handicap Committee Member
Reverend Ted Radcliffe, Tournament/Handicap Committee Member