To contact the EHLGA email us here.
2022 EHLGA and GHIN Renewal
To join the EHLGA for the 2022 season and either renew or establish your GHIN handicap, please click the button below.
Input the following:
Club Name: Eagle Hills
Zip Code: 83616
Follow the prompts to payment. GHIN fees are $37 for the year and it is $32 to join the EHLGA ($69 total).
Benefits of having a GHIN include:
- Idaho Golf Association Membership
- USGA GHIN Handicap Number for Tournament Eligibility
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association (PNGA) Membership
- Complimentary Subscription to quarterly PNGA Magazine
- IGA eRevision Email Newsletter
- 20% discount at imperialsports.com
- 20% discount at Parform.com
- Discount travel, hotels, and entertainment at idahoga.org
Read below about the EHLGA benefits of membership under “The EHLGA” heading.
Registration for ladies’ twilight league and ladies’ play of the day will be done separately and be available closer to the season.
Ladies’ Twilight League
Our popular women’s league takes place on Wednesday evenings with shotgun starts begin between 5:30 PM and 6:00 PM, depending on what daylight allows.
- 2022 Spring Session: Wednesdays, April 13 – June 29
- 2022 Summer Session: Wednesdays, July 12 – September 27
Ladies are split into different flights based on handicap. Players will find certain flights to be competitive for experienced golfers and others to be fun and educational for those with higher handicaps. Many golfers in the bottom flight play with the max handicap, and those that haven’t had a handicap before can play and not feel intimidated. Socialize after the round with great food and drink specials in the clubhouse.
Membership in the EHLGA and an active GHIN are required to play in league. You must also have a partner to register.
Registration is available through Golf Genius on our tournament calendar found HERE and opens about one month prior to the start of league.
The sub page is password protected. Please contact Michele Armstrong for the password.
Ladies’ Play of the Day
All EHLGA members are welcome to participate in ladies’ day on Thursdays for 18 holes of golf. Unlike Wednesday League, play is optional from week to week and you may play as much as or as little as wanted. Each week offers a “Play of the Day” with prizes awarded to several winners. All levels of play are welcome, even if you do not have a handicap, and no partner is needed.
Start times vary by month:
April – 10:00am
May & June – 9:00am
July & August 8:00am
September – 9:00am
October – 10:00am
Players are only responsible for paying for green fees the days they would like to play. Sign up by calling the pro shop at 939-0402 by Tuesday before the Thursday would you like to play.
The Wednesday Twilight League and Thursday Play of the Day are both organized by the Eagle Hills Ladies’ Golf Association. Anyone is welcome to join! Whether you’re an experienced golfer looking for competitive play, a total beginner looking to improve or simply a social golfer looking to meet new players, we would love for you to join our association. According to the Idaho Golf Association, Eagle Hills has one of the largest women’s membership of all public Idaho courses.
Benefits of the EHLGA include:
- Eligibility to play in the Wednesday Night Ladies’ Twilight League.
- Eligibility to play with the Thursday “Play of the Day” ladies.
- Eligibility to play in various optional tournaments throughout the year including our Eclectic Tournament, the 2-Lady Open Best Ball/Scramble and the Club Championship. See tournament schedule here.
- Invitation to the Spring Luncheon and social.
- Invitation to the Christmas Party.
- Travel team days to other courses.
- WIM golf days to other courses.
- Establishing your GHIN handicap.
Tournaments and Other Events
Annual ladies’ only events hosted by the EHLGA include a Two Lady Bestball/Scramble in July and Club Championship in August. Additionally, most months include club tournaments with a ladies’ flight such as the Ice Breaker Scramble, St. Patty’s Eclectic, Ball Buster, Fall Finale, Kris Kringle, etc. For tournament dates, more information and registration visit our tournament calendar below.
Social events include a spring brunch in March and annual Holiday party in December.
Sponsorships allow the EHLGA to include additional prize funds for tournaments and also provides great exposure to local businesses! Contact us for more information via email.
The 2022 EHLGA Executive Board
Michele Armstrong, President
Diane Sesin, Vice President
Suzie Everett, Secretary
Loni Obenchain, Treasurer
Cheryl Neiers, Travel Team Coordinator/IGA Women’s Interclub Match Play
Linda Leonard and Cindy Tankersley, Day League Coordinators