The 2020 Player’s Card retails for $119.95 plus tax and includes:
- Four (4) free rounds of golf valid anytime*
- Four (4) 1/2 price rounds of golf valid anytime*
- Unlimited 25% off one menu item, once per day
- Twelve (12) beverage punches valid for one happy hour price drink anytime or a $1 fountain beverage
*Green fee punches may be used any time of day, any day except Labor Day, Memorial Day and the 4th of July. Not valid for leagues, tournaments, special events or recurring group outings such as the crew or day ladies.
Only one green fee punch may be used per card, per day. If more than one person would like to use a green fee punch in the same day then each person must have his/her own card.
Green fee punches valid for 9 or 18 hole rounds. One punch cannot be split into two 9 hole rounds.
25% menu discount valid for menu items only. Not valid for snacks, hot dogs, cooler sandwiches, catering or special events. All sales are final. Eagle Hills is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. The items on the card may not be used with any other discount, special offer or promotion.
Expires December 31, 2020.
As of May 1st we have been given guidelines allowing for a gradual return to normal business operation. We have taken this opportunity to begin phasing in some portions of our standard daily practices, while still adhering to and enforcing appropriate safety measures for customers and employees. Please note the following changes to Player’s Card redemption as we progress through the stages of the Idaho Rebounds Plan.
To redeem the green fee punches on your card please follow the protocol provided below:
- Call us at 208-939-0402 to book over the phone and let us know what you would like to redeem. Do not book online and pay in full and then ask for a refund.
- When calling, pay any other fees associated with your tee time (i.e. 50% off round, cart rentals, additional players, etc.) in order to finalize the booking by providing a credit card number.
- Bring your punch card with you when you play and it will be punched appropriately by an EHGC employee upon customer check-in for tee time. If you do not bring your Player’s Card to be punched you will have to pay for your green fee instead.
Current pro shop phone hours are 8am – 6pm daily for phone calls and tee time reservations.